Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Handprint Thanksgiving Turkey Craft

Pin It now!
This is one of my favorite crafts that we have done in a long time! I love it because it has Dawson's little handprint (age 3) and Ashlynn's little handprint (10 months old). I made the handprints into cute little turkeys and then I wrote "Happy Thanksgiving" and Dawson traced it! He did such a good job! He's really been getting into tracing things lately. He has me write the entire alphabet a couple times a day so he can trace it. (He does pretty well with writing most of the letters by himself already but he has fun tracing too) He loves to write, draw, and make art projects. He's so creative!

Anyway, I saw this craft on Pinterest and knew it would be perfect to do with Dawson and Ashlynn. Have you done any Thanksgiving crafts this year? If so please leave me the link so I can stop by and see!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love that you made a big turkey and a little one.