Friday, December 11, 2009

Free Custom Layout, Banner and Button... and Cupcakes...

Pin It now! There is nothing special about these cupcakes that I made a few days ago while my niece was sleeping over... But I just have to say that I LOVE Wilton's holiday sprinkles. I could put them on just about anything, I think. They made my chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting so Christmasy.


*sigh* I'm in love with sprinkles.

Anyway, this isn't a completely pointless post... I've been playing around a lot with Photoshop lately and I'd like some more practice. So, I was thinking, if anybody wants me to make a layout for their blog, or a header...or a button...I will. :-)

I made this Christmas layout and header that is in my blog. I also made my button and a layout that matches the button which I will switch back to after Christmas. And I put together a layout for Three A's and a C (I didn't make her banner) and I made her Book Fan Friday button.

I'm still a beginner, but like I said before I would like more practice. So if you want me to make something for you just leave me a comment or email me, all that I ask is that you are a follower of my blog.

I don't think I am going to get too many requests, but in case I do, I would like to start out only making 1 or 2 for now. If I have more people wanting something, then I'll do a random drawing. :-) I'm sure I will want more practice, so even if you don't get picked the first time around I'll probably be making more.

11 comments:

Favourite Vintage Finds said...

Yummy looking cupcakes! I love your blog design! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! Have a great weekend! Best wishes C :).

Trudie said...

Jamie, this is a wondeful idea, I am looking for something different. I want a fun layout for my blog and a button and I truly do not have the time to sit down and do it, I would love for you to play around and design something for me! I will of course link back to you and spread the word far and wide!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love sprinkles, too!

And, I'd love a new look on my blog. I already have a button but would love a banner and new look; simple with soft colors. And, we could even change the button if it comes down to it. :)

And, Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!!

www.carrigansjoy.blogspot.com
toni.carrigan@yahoo.com


Thanks so much for offering your skills for free!

The Grasshoppa:Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

Would love a little help or just instruction on how to get some "buttons" on the top of my blog that will link directly to my other blogs so that they can all be more mainstreamed.

And oh good gracious.

Don't you know I have cupcake issues? I love cake. But cake makes me crazy..so it causes a little conflict in my life!

Anonymous said...

The cupcakes look very special and sounds like you are doing great with the design stuff.

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!! Here's my Sharefest link to my Follow Me post: http://bit.ly/5hre0m

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

My kiddos love them sprinkles too. And Dawson is the cutest thing ever.

Just surfing around and happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Wonderful site you have here. Can't wait to come back and look around.

Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner?
www.MaWhats4Dinner.com

Blogs said...

The layout looks fabulous:) I love the doll icon where did you find her...Happy Saturday Sharefest from SITS:)

Jennifer said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Your header is ADORABLE! I can't believe you're a beginner. I just paid for a design on my main blog, but I'm just starting my baking blog and would love your input with a header or button :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Ms. Diva said...

Love the cupcakes!! I'm a sprinkle junkie myself!!

Happy Sharefest!!! I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Those cupcakes look delicious!!

Happy Saturday Sharefest!!

Kimberly said...

Super yummy, oh they look so great...Trying to abstain from so many sweets during this tempting season.