Friday, April 8, 2011

Taggie Blanket

Pin It now!
When I was pregnant with Dawson we got a Taggie Blanket as a gift from somebody and I honestly didn't know what it was... Fast forward a few months when Dawson was about 6 or 7 months old and started finding the tags on all of his toys and sucking on them! Seriously, the tag was totally his favorite part of any toy! And then a light bulb went off, THAT is what that blanket is for! (It's not really a blanket, I don't know why I keep calling it that...) Anyway, I got it out for him and he really liked it. We even bought him a taggie book and can you guess what his favorite part of both the book and the blanket were? Yep, the actual tag. :P There's no fooling this kid, he's been a smarty pants from the very beginning. :D Here is a picture of him sucking on the tag of his taggie book.


I hope that Ashlynn likes tags as much as Dawson did because I made her a taggie blanket. :) I hope she's not disappointed that it is missing a real tag!


I am loving my new sewing machine! I have made so much progress from the first time that I sewed, my seams are so much straighter!!! I am looking forward to getting lots more practice!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Adorable! I was just thinking I need to make one for Zoey. I have a ton of scrap vintage fabric I am thinking of piecing together.

Amanda said...

That turned out sooooo cute :) I made a taggie toy for my friend's son- I haven't posted it because my sewing skills are awful! I want to make one for my little girl too- I hope it looks half as pretty as yours does! I tried making a letter A one for her that I saw a tuturiol for and ended up throwing it in the garbage...lol!

kathy pennington said...

I remember you telling me that Dawson love sucking on tags on his toys Lol. That is a great idea Jammers, it looks so cute.

Christina said...

It's adorable! Great job!!