Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Party Invitation

Pin It now! Dawson's first birthday is in less than 3 weeks! I have been planning his party for awhile now and I am excited that it's finally almost here!

I just finished up the last of the invitations and they are all ready to be sent out! I wrote the poem that I wanted to use on the invitations a couple months ago and then I made a rough draft of the invitation about a month ago. It's taken me awhile to finally get them finished, but I did it!


Dawson LOVES dogs so we chose a puppy theme for his birthday. The invitation says:

Please join us for some TAIL-WAGGIN' fun
Dawson Nicholas is turning ONE!
A light lunch, cake and ice cream too
The party won't be complete if we're missing you!
So wipe your PAWS and COME! SIT! STAY!
It's going to be a DOGGONE great day!

I'm really happy with how they turned out. Simple but cute. :-)

2 comments:

Christina said...

I think it's so cute. My favorite part is still the Come! Sit! Stay! :) Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Your invations turned out so freakin cute!! You did a wonderful job!!