Monday, October 12, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Kabobs

Pin It now!


We decided to have a muffin tin breakfast today. This week's theme is Kabobs. Dawson is a little too young to have his food served to him on skewers or picks...and to be honest I don't even own any yet! But I did put some of his breakfast on toothpicks just so I could take a picture of it. :-) I removed the toothpicks before I gave the tin to Dawson.

Anyway, here is what he had for breakfast:

Blueberry waffles, strawberry yogurt melts and diced apples

He does so well with eating right out of the tin! I thought he might try to dump the food out or something, but he proved me wrong!

I thought this was cute...


He was looking in the tin to make sure that he ate everything. It's a good thing that he took a good look because he found a couple pieces that were left behind.

To see what others are doing for Muffin Tin Monday head on over to Her Cup Overfloweth and check it out. :-)

14 comments:

The Mumpowers said...

Great tin! I had been thinking of what to do since last week or so since Ashlyn's too young for sticks, too. lol I am fighting a cold this week and have so much to do before our trip that we just aren't doing MTM this week. :( Oh well, I'll be back to it next Monday! Since it is no theme I'm thinking of trying to do something Disney-ish since we are going. :)

Donette said...

oh i think this last picture is just too adorable!
WTG mom

Rebecca said...

Awww! What a cute 'baby' MTM :) I love that he liked it so much. What a cutie.

Julie said...

That is too cute, he is adorable. :) Great job and Happy MTM!

Andrea (ace1028) said...

LOVE the tin! I need to get one of those, too. ;) Fun stuff for your wee one, too!

Susana said...

I love your tin, and love MTM breakfasts too!

I didn't serve my littlest ones on picks either:-).

Trudie said...

Sooo cute!

Mariah said...

LOVE your tin, super cute!

Sherry said...

I love that tin! I need to go get one, I keep eyeing it everytime i step into walmart and to think a year ago it was nothing special now I have to have all the tins on the block to keep up w/ MTM! :)

Jeanette said...

How cute! Love your tin too. Was looking at it at the store but did not buy it. Maybe I will have to go back and get it before the harvest/halloween theme in a few weeks. :-)

Tinkr said...

So adorable. I like the sound of yougurt melts. Doubt we can get them here though.
Great MTM

The Activity Mom said...

Ha ha cute picture! Great tin

Mommyof2girlz said...

Love the pumpkin tin!!

luckycoleman said...

Cute tin! :D Dawson is so cute lol..has to make sure he got it all.