Monday, November 16, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Foods Dawson is Thankful For

Pin It now!
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth


Welcome to another installment of Muffin Tin Monday! This week's theme is Foods Your Child is Thankful For. Honestly, Dawson is thankful for pretty much anything that I put in front of him. He loves food! I think his favorite thing to eat right now is bananas. He just loves them! And he recently started saying banana, too! It's his first "food" word. :-D

Anyway, here is what the little man had in his muffin tin this week:


Top: milk, cupcake with a turkey on top
Bottom: bananas, grilled cheese sandwich (cut into bit size pieces) and carrots

I made the Cupcake Turkey Treat with my niece on Saturday, they were a lot of fun to make and turned out so cute! I made sure to save one for Dawson's muffin tin because he is definitely thankful for any sweets that he gets. It's not often that he gets any, but he sure loves them when he does!

Grilled cheese is definitely one of his favorite things to eat right now. He loves cheese! And luckily he loves all vegetables, too. Hopefully that doesn't ever change.


I saved the cupcake for last and he only got 1/3 of it without any candy, but he still loved it! Look at that happy little face!


To see what others did for this week's Muffin Tin Monday, check out Muffin Tin Mom.

14 comments:

Christina said...

Very nice tin. I still love your turkey cupcakes. :) Bananas are one of Ashlyn's favorites, too.

care-in said...

Evie loves food too! Great tin.

Our Little Family said...

What a little cutie and what a great tin!! I need to make a grilled cheese for my daughter. I haven't tried that one in a long time!

monica said...

That is a great muffin tin meal! Look at his happy face for the sweets!

The Black Sheep said...

Looks yummy! This is my first time participating!!!

Unknown said...

I love the turkey cupcake! JDaniel loves nanas too.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.... grilled cheese I agree with your little man!!

Anonymous said...

Wow I cant believe you made those little turkeys. If I hadn't seen the post below I would never have guessed that you made it that way.

I wish the girls would eat carrot...it is a total no go food even when they were babies it got spat out. lol.

Melissa B. said...

These muffin tins are soooooo cute! When my girls were little, the most creative I got was dumping Cheerios on the high chair tray! SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did...

I Need a Kick in the Keister

Trudie said...

Wow , Jamie as usual your tin is awesome! Love the cupcake, but I love Daweson's hairdo much more!! He is sooo cute!

Nadia said...

aww he is so cute! great tin

UtahJenny said...

Very darling tin ... I am thankful for all of those foods too, especially the cupcakes ;) Very cute - we might need to make those.

Amanda said...

What a cutie!!!

LitLass said...

Great tin! I agree with the others, Dawson is a cutie.