Tuesday, June 22, 2010

S'more Brownies

Pin It now!
The other day Christina over at Three A's and a C posted a recipe for some Rocky Road Brownies. YUM! Hubby and I are not big fans of nuts so I decided to change it up a little bit and instead of using chopped nuts I used graham crackers. And because I love peanut butter, I threw on some Reese's peanut butter chips, too. (And I cheated a little and used a box of brownies instead of making them from scratch.)

To recreate these super yummy little pieces of heaven you will need:

1 box of brownie mix
1 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
3/4 cup graham crackers broken into small pieces (3 or 4 whole graham crackers...I can't remember exactly how many I used)
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup Reese's peanut butter chips

1- Bake brownies as directed on box.

2- While brownies are baking mix remaining ingredients together.

3- Pull brownies out of the oven when they have a few minutes left. Sprinkle chocolate chip mixture over top. Continue baking 5 minutes or until marshmallows have softened and puffed slightly.

4- Let cool for a few minutes and then dig in! Enjoy!

These are like the ultimate s'more. Ooey, gooey and delicious!

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Ummm, YUM! If you are ever in the neighborhood...you know of Connecticut haha, feel free to drop these off!

Unknown said...

This won't last long at mom house.

Ruth said...

Yummy, we don't eat a lot of sweets, I think this will have to be an exception.

Karen Mortensen said...

Those look so good.

Christina said...

Very cool spin on the brownies. I'm wanting to play around with them, too. Good idea.

Jada Rocks said...

My hubby and kiddos will love these,
thanks for posting.

Crystal said...

Yummy! I love smores, so I will have to try these!

Holly said...

These should be illegal. Yum!

Unknown said...

These would be dangerous at my house. Thanks for stopping by. I am so excited about reviewing children's books. Imagine getting a box with eleven books in it. Ten are great!

Anonymous said...

yum~ i love how there are different ways to do them!! hehe