Monday, January 18, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - No Theme

Pin It now!
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

Happy Monday! I am so glad to be starting a new week! Last week was not fun AT ALL because Dawson was sick and I was really worried about him. He is doing just fine now though. Last week in my MTM post I mentioned that Dawson wasn't eating very well and it got so much worse when he was sick, which is expected. He hardly ate a thing for 4 days! He is definitely feeling better but he isn't eating much better yet. I really hope his appetite comes back soon.

This week there is no theme for Muffin Tin Monday so I decided to put together some of Dawson's favorite foods hoping that he would eat most of it. Here is what I gave him...

Top Row: mac & cheese, club crackers, cheese
Bottom Row: mac & cheese, arrowroot cookies, cheese

He ate about 1/4 of the mac & cheese, a couple pieces of cheese and one bite out of each cookie. Lunch was over in about 5 minutes. I tried keeping him in his highchair a little longer even though it was obvious that he was finished and wanted to get down in hopes that he would eat more but it didn't happen. I really hope he starts eating more soon.


Holy smokes he needs a haircut! *lol*

To see what others did this week for Muffin Tin Monday stop by and visit Muffin Tin Mom.

15 comments:

Amanda said...

Dawson looks like he is feeling better and enjoying his Muffin Tin lunch!

Congratulations! You won the 100 Postcard Giveaway on my blog! Please e-mail with your information so I can pass it along to UPrinting.com!

I hope you have a wonderful week!

Amanda
Funny Days With Mommy and Maddie

Mama to 5 said...

Yummy- very cute! :)

Amanda said...

Oops! I forgot to leave you my e-mail!

amanda_bryant@snet.net

Please send your info as soon as you can! Thanks! And congrats again!

Ms. Sarah said...

so cute

{lauren} said...

So cute! I'm glad Dawson is feeling better too:)

Unknown said...

Your son's tastes seem to be very much like my eldest child's- in the YELLOW food group!

Hope he gets to feeling well soon!

Unknown said...

I am so glad he is feeling better. What a yummy tin!

Unknown said...

What a cute you have! Favorite foods seems to be the unofficial theme this week. =]

Jeanette said...

My daughter and baby were sick most of last week. I hate it when my little ones are sick.
When I asked my daughter if she wanted a muffin tin meal she said yes followed quickly by "Mac and chesse in a muffin tin!" But we did breakfast so no mac and cheese this week.

w said...

he looked like he enjoyed what little he ate!

Hen Jen said...

Dawson is so cute! I hope he is feeling better. Your muffin tin is very cute, love that it is in blue!

thanks for stopping by my place!

Lori said...

Aaawww. He is such a cutie! I hope he is feeling better!!! It's no fun to be sick!

I love the idea of the muffin tins..so cute! I still love arrowroot cookies! I haven't had them since my kiddos were smaller...and now I want one!

Thank you so much for stopping by SITS Day! I really appreciate it!!!

~Lori

Sherry said...

your little man is soo adorable, all the pictures you take of him are just so cute! Great tin too :)

QAMom said...

This looks like it'd be a favorite at our house too. My kids eating goes in stages. Some days I can't fill them up, and others I can't get them to eat more than a bite or two. Last night I had one of each. My oldest finished her muffin tin meal, then had two pancakes and a banana for dessert. My youngest ate three bites of chicken and three bites of banana and said she was done.

Trudie said...

He looks so much better! Great to see him smiling again. Hopefully his appetite will improve and everything will be back to normal soon.