Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award

Pin It now!

I would like to give a BIG thank you to Growing up BLACKXICAN for giving me the Lemonade Stand Award. I am definitely honored. Thank you.

The Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. The rules for accepting this award:

- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

I have chosen the following fabulous blogs, written by even more fabulous women, to pass this award on to...







10 comments:

Christina said...

Awww, thank you! :)

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much!

April said...

Thank you so much for the love! I can't wait to check out the other blogs you mentioned!

Trudie said...

Thank you! Thanks for sharing the other blogs, will check them out!

Unknown said...

You're welcome :)

sbswtp said...

Thank you so much!

Amanda said...

Thanks Jamie! My 1st blog award.... yay!

{lauren} said...

Just wanted to say thank you! I appreciate the honor very much:)

Debbie said...

Thank ou for the award. It means a lot to me.

Little Family Fun said...

By the way, Thank you for the Award!!!
:)