Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Handprint Christmas Tree

Pin It now!
Photobucket


It's day 3 of the Holly Bloggy Christmas Bash and today's theme is Christmas crafts! I am really excited to see all the crafts that people have done, they really inspire me. I've already started a list of things that I want to do next year.

I have been doing a lot of handprint crafts with Dawson, here is a Christmas tree that we made.


We actually sent this and a wreath (that we also made with his handprints) to my husband so he would have some decorations to put up on the ship. :-)

Here is a picture of the wreath...


I also made these ornaments out of candy...


Check out Blue Eyed Blessings to see other Christmas crafts.

Tomorrow's theme is Christmas Recipes and it will be hosted by Simply Sweet Home.

9 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

I really do love that hand wreath!! I might get the ingredients to make the candy trains, too. That would be a fun Christmas Eve craft with all the cousins. Thanks for sharing!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Those are sooooo cute!!! Great idea.

Stopping by from the Bash!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

I haven't seen the handprint tree before - I love it!

Lori said...

These crafts bring back fond memories of when my girls were young and made these. I still have all the handmade ornaments they made on my tree. Thanks for sharing. They are adorable!

annies home said...

so super cute I have a real cute handprint craft on my blog as well

Serendipity said...

Very cute! I especially like the tree :) TFS!

Unknown said...

I love your wreath! We made one with tracings of my son's shoes.

Stopping by from SITS!

Mel at Adventures of Mel said...

Oh, these are so cute! I love making Christmas crafts. We just made handprint Christmas trees, only with paint, and then handprint snowmen ornaments. Great Christmas presents for the grandparents. Stopping by from SITS.:)

Amanda said...

Love that tree, too cute! You did a great job on those candy trains too!