Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My First Award!

Pin It now! I am very happy and excited to say that I just received my first award for Momma's Playground! Yay! Thank you so much Christina from Three A's and a C for giving this award to me. :-)


Now, the rules to accept the award are simple:
1.) Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2.) Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!
3.) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I follow so many great blogs that it was hard to choose only 5 of them to give this award to! The blogs that I chose always have some fun and creative things to do so I definitely recommend checking them out! Congrats to...

Family Fun Friday
Fun with Little Mouse
Controlling My Chaos
Three Pumpkins Little
My Bilingual Boys

3 comments:

Adriana said...

You are too sweet! This is my first award too! Thank you. I will make a post soon.

Controlling My Chaos said...

Aw, shucks. You're so sweet. Thank you! :)

Trudie said...

Wow Jamie!! Thank you so much! This is also my first award! You made it difficult for me as I would have loved to give the award to you and Adriana, thanks!