Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Turkey Veggie Tray

Pin It now! I know it's after Thanksgiving but I wanted to share this before I forget, in case any of you are put in charge of the veggie tray next year. ;) I had asked my dad a week or two before Thanksgiving what he wanted us to bring and he told me he'd let me know. A couple days later I got a text from him asking if we'd bring a veggie tray. Now, normally I might be a little bummed, I'm sure you've noticed that I love to bake, but thanks to Pinterest I was excited!!! I had just seen a pin where they make the veggies look like a turkey! I didn't pin it (I was wrong, I did pin it, you can see the pin here), but it was easy to remember what I had to buy for it.... veggies! :) So here's how mine turned out...


Isn't it so cute! Who knew a veggie tray could be so FUN?! :)

No comments: