Here is the recipe from Bakerella's blog:
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
2/3 cup buttermilk
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
2 tablespoons melted butter
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a medium bowl. Sift together with a wire whisk.
- In another bowl, stir buttermilk, egg, maple syrup and melted butter until just combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a spoon until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Reserve a few chips to sprinkle on the tops.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes.
Makes 24 mini pancake muffins.Here is how ours turned out this morning. (I used blueberries instead of chocolate chips)
Mmmm...so yummy! And just the perfect size for Dawson. :-)
I'm going to be making another one of Bakerella's creations within the next week or two, this one for the first time. I'll make sure to share it here when I do!